Teaching and other positions are posted on WECAN or Indeed.com.
HEAD VARSITY FOOTBALL COACH
The Northern Ozaukee School District is seeking a Varsity Head Football Coach. NOSD would like a motivated, organized, student athlete-centered coach to coordinate and lead an outstanding football program from youth through the high school level. Having a seamless and coordinated football program is an essential characteristic to develop a competitive and highly successful High School Team. This individual will perform all duties of the Varsity Head Football Coach as determined by the Athletic Department and School Administration.
- A current knowledge of WIAA rules and regulations and skill instruction.
- Past college or high school experience as a participant or coach is preferred.
- CPR/AED training is required.
- History of football program success and ideas to develop an outstanding approach to football at Ozaukee High School. (Big East Conference)
- Perform duties as designated by the Athletic Department.
- Work with, organize, and lead high school age students.
- Hold athletes to a high standard, develop their respect, and create a fun, positive program.
- Commit the time needed to maintain a highly successful program.
- Communicate with students, parents, officials, faculty and the public (including media) effectively.
- Attend meetings and perform duties required by the WIAA/Big East Conference/School District.
- Supervise and direct assistant coach(s) as needed
- Maintain an image as a positive role model including, but not limited to: Sportsmanship, proper language, development of high quality student athletes, etc.
Please submit resume and cover letter via WECAN. Please contact Greg Lucas, Athletic Director, with any questions or inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Northern Ozaukee School District is seeking a part-time cleaner. Work hours are M-F in the afternoon/evening (times are flexible) totaling approximately 19 hours per week.
This position reports to the Facilities Director and includes various cleaning duties throughout the three schools on campus.
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to:
Northern Ozaukee School District
Attn: Kent Schueller 262-483-0113
401 Highland Dr.
Fredonia, WI 53021
Substitute teachers and paraprofessionals/educational assistants in our district are employed through the substitute staffing service, Teachers On Call (TOC). Teachers On Call recruits substitutes year-round. To apply, please follow the link to complete a formal application: www.teachersoncall.com. We welcome members of our community to apply for these very important positions. For questions, please contact a Wisconsin TOC coordinator at 800-713-4439.