Teaching and other positions are posted on WECAN or Indeed.com.
The Northern Ozaukee School District is currently seeking a highly effective Business Manager. This is a full-time (12-month) position.
The Northern Ozaukee School District is located in Fredonia, WI. This outstanding learning community consists of Ozaukee Elementary, Ozaukee Middle School, and Ozaukee High School. Additionally, the District operates two Charter Schools, Wisconsin Virtual Learning (WVL) and Riveredge Outdoor Learning Elementary School (ROLES). The Northern Ozaukee School District takes tremendous pride in being fiscally transparent and efficient in all aspects of district operations.
POSITION PURPOSE: To provide comprehensive leadership in all aspects of school business services. This includes sound financial management practices to develop, achieve, and maintain the best possible educational programs and services for the school district.
1. Master’s degree with strong emphasis on school business administration.
2. Has or qualifies for valid WI certification as a School Business Administrator (WI DPI #5008).
3. Experience as a school business administrator or executive financial leadership background.
REPORTS TO: District Administrator of NOSD and Executive Director of WVL
1. Directs district financial planning.
2. Responsible for the receipt and expenditure of school district funds.
3. Interprets and reports the financial status of the district to the Board and community.
4. Maintains proper accounting and auditing procedures in accordance with recommended laws.
5. Completes budget development process.
6. Supervises district payroll operations.
7. Analyzes present financial resources and recommends future resource allocation.
8. Prepares and submits all required state and federal reports.
1. Prepares and monitors Business Services budget.
2. Develops Business Services goals, objectives, and priorities.
3. Prepares such reports and studies as may be necessary.
4. Oversees open enrollment.
5. Attends Board of Education meetings and prepares reports and presentations as requested.
6. Provides counsel involving school business affairs.
7. Counsels and advises other governmental and political units.
8. Provides information relative to employee compensation and benefits.
9. Responsible for the training, supervision, and evaluation of Business Services personnel.
10. Provides leadership in the interpretation of business management policies and procedures.
11. Manages the relationships with pupil transportation service and food service operations.
12 Supervises the purchase, inventory, and distribution of all equipment and supplies for the district.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and 3 letters of recommendation to:
Northern Ozaukee School District
401 Highland Dr.
Fredonia, WI 53021
The Northern Ozaukee School District is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Master's (Preferred)
SPECIAL EDUCATION AIDESSpecial Education Teacher Aides are needed at Ozaukee Elementary and Ozaukee High Schools for the 2018-2019 school year.Applicants must have an interest in working directly with students with learning and behavioral disabilities.Please submit letter of interest, resume, and completed application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Substitute teachers and pa-raprofessionals/educational assistants in our district are employed through the substitute staffing service, Teachers On Call (TOC). Teachers On Call recruits substitutes year-round. To apply, please follow the link to complete a formal application: www.teachersoncall.com. We welcome members of our community to apply for these very important positions. For questions, please contact a Wisconsin TOC coordinator at 800-713-4439.
KITCHEN HELP - SERVER
9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Job Duties Include:
Prep breakfast for all schools
Set up Grill Station, Classic Cafe, and Diner Station
Break down & clear stations
Must have driver's license.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Must be able to stand for periods of time.
Please call Dewayne at 262-692-2489 ext. 414