Teaching and other positions are posted on WECAN or Indeed.com.
The Northern Ozaukee School District has an opening for a full-time Facilities Director. The Facilities Director is responsible for maintaining the school buildings and grounds in excellent condition while ensuring the safety and security of all stakeholders on site.
- Maintain school buildings in excellent condition.
- Maintain grounds and athletic fields to ensure all property is top-notch.
- Develop and monitor fiscal year budget.
- Schedule and assign preventative maintenance work to staff and check to make sure work is done correctly.
- Promote the safety, health, and comfort of students and employees in school buildings and grounds.
- Conduct detailed inspections of buildings and grounds and establish maintenance and repair schedules for district facilities.
- Plan and oversee all maintenance and repair work.
- Arrange for the services of outside contractors as needed.
- Maintain a high standard of safety, cleanliness, and efficiency in all maintenance and repair projects.
- Order and maintain suitable supplies, tools, and equipment for all district facilities and property.
- Select, assign, schedule, train, and evaluate maintenance and grounds staff.
- Regulate heat, ventilation, and air conditioning systems and ensure efficiencies in each of these areas.
- Work to find more economical and efficient methods, procedures, materials, and equipment.
- Ensure that all activities conform to regulations protecting the health, safety, and the rights of employees and the public.
- Adhere to all district health and safety policies.
- Address after hours situations that require attention from our facilities director.
- Develop short term and long term goals for our buildings and grounds department.
- Plan and implement a vision for the future of the district’s buildings and grounds.
- Provide leadership with character, integrity, and a strong sense of purpose.
The selected candidate should possess a WASBO certificate of completion for the Facility Management Program, be enrolled in the program, or have a willingness to obtain certification.
Please submit cover letter, resume, application, and 3 letters of recommendation through WECAN, email, or send hard copies to:
Jackie Evraets, Administrative Assistant
Northern Ozaukee School District
401 Highland Dr.
Fredonia, WI 53021
The Northern Ozaukee School District is seeking a Varsity Head Softball Coach. Perform all duties of the Varsity Head Softball Coach as determined by the Athletic Department and School Administration.
1. A current knowledge of WIAA rules and regulations and skill instruction.
2. Four years of past college or high school experience as a participant or coach is preferred.
3. CPR/AED training is required.
1. Perform duties as designated by Athletic Department.
2. Work with, organize, and lead high school age students.
3. Hold athletes to a high standard, command their respect, and create a fun, positive program.
4. Commit the time needed to maintain a successful program.
5. Communicate with students, parents, officials, faculty and the public (including media) effectively.
6. Attend meetings and performs duties required by the WIAA/Conference/School District.
7. Supervise and direct assistant coach(s) as needed
8. Maintain an image as a positive role model including, but not limited to: a. Sportsmanship, proper language, appropriate attire
Please submit resume and cover letter via WECAN.
Substitute teachers and paraprofessionals/educational assistants in our district are employed through the substitute staffing service, Teachers On Call (TOC). Teachers On Call recruits substitutes year-round. To apply, please follow the link to complete a formal application: www.teachersoncall.com. We welcome members of our community to apply for these very important positions. For questions, please contact a Wisconsin TOC coordinator at 800-713-4439.
KITCHEN HELP - SERVER
9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Job Duties Include:
Prep breakfast for all schools
Set up Grill Station, Classic Cafe, and Diner Station
Break down & clear stations
Must have driver's license.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Must be able to stand for periods of time.
Please call Dewayne at 262-692-2489 ext. 414