Teaching and other positions are posted on WECAN or Indeed.com.
Community Youth Coordinator
The Community Youth Coordinator position will be filled by a highly effective leader. Responsibilities include the development and organization of the Youth Club Activities Program for the 3rd through 8th grades, including the vision, the philosophy, education of the coaching staff regarding rules and expectations of conduct, working with the community in developing strong relationships, scheduling, supervising, and organizing for community youth events, maintaining equipment and participation areas, and supervision of student-athletes.
The Community Youth Coordinator will work with the youth basketball boards to develop coach’s expectations and meet with the new coaches to provide an orientation on our coach’s code of conduct. The Community Youth Coordinator will reinforce the coach’s code of conduct to all coaches at the youth level. The coordinator will also work with the middle school/high school Director of Athletics to coordinate practice times and schedule gym times.
Skills and qualifications:
- Strong leadership ability
- Experience as a coach is desired
- Must possess outstanding organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and delegate responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be highly motivated and have the ability to work with individuals of all ages, creeds, and abilities
- The Community Youth Coordinator must be able to adapt to a variety of situations, communicate with players’ parents, league officials and coaches
- The Coordinator will liaison with both the Warrior Girls and Boys Basketball Clubs
Specific duties include:
- Finalize league dates (minimum of two league dates for boys and two league dates for girls)
- Attend league meetings
- On site manager for league days
- Responsible for managing Youth Tournaments (minimum of three girl and three boy tournaments per season)
- Advertise tournament dates (e.g. on WisSports)
- Develop tournament schedules
- Identify and assign officials for home league and tournaments
- Manage event days and assign tasks
- In contact with Booster Club and Maintenance regarding league and tournament dates
- Collaborate with treasurers of both the boys and girls clubs (as it pertains to league and tournament dates, and having funds available on each of those dates to pay refs, etc.)
- Responsible for equipment. Specifically, both uniform and coach bag hand out and year end collection. Additionally, accountable for coach bag inventory and restocking.
- Note, the Clubs will identify youth coaches (or work with Coordinator to do so) and continue to be accountable for youth sign up at the schools.
Estimated time commitment:
- 12 Saturdays minimum at an average of 8-10 hours per Saturday (league and tournament)
- Prep for tournaments and league games including league meetings, ref contact and assignments, advertising, etc. 20-30 hours
- Coach meetings: 4-5 hours
- Equipment: 4-8 hours
- Liaison with boys’ and girls’ clubs, Booster and maintenance: 5-10 hours
- Total commitment: 129-173 hours
Please email resume and cover letter to Greg Lucas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Substitute teachers and paraprofessionals/educational assistants in our district are employed through the substitute staffing service, Teachers On Call (TOC). Teachers On Call recruits substitutes year-round. To apply, please follow the link to complete a formal application: www.teachersoncall.com. We welcome members of our community to apply for these very important positions. For questions, please contact a Wisconsin TOC coordinator at 800-713-4439.
KITCHEN HELP - SERVER
9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Job Duties Include:
Prep breakfast for all schools
Set up Grill Station, Classic Cafe, and Diner Station
Break down & clear stations
Must have driver's license.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Must be able to stand for periods of time.
Please call Dewayne at 262-692-2489 ext. 414