Dean Brookins, Assistant Director
Roger Sinnen, Director
I am the Director of Buildings and Grounds for the Northern Ozaukee School District. I am a husband and father of four daughters. I have been with the district since 1986, serving in various positions as football coach and custodial/maintenance staff.
It has been my goal to provide clean, well-maintained facilities that our students, faculty, and community can be proud of. Our commitment to excellence is apparent, both inside and out. From constructing instructional aids for teachers to doing 90 percent of our maintenance in-house, my staff and I take great pride in the way our buildings and grounds are run.
Constant efforts are made to improve the cost-effectiveness of the equipment, as well as to improve the safety of our students. Our buildings and grounds fashion an enduring statement of who we are.
If you have any questions or concerns pertaining to the Buildings and Grounds Department, please contact me at 262.692.6174 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
BUILDINGS & GROUNDS MISSION, VISION, and CORE VALUES
The mission of the Northern Ozaukee School District Buildings and Grounds Department is to provide safe, attractive, and clean facilities for student learning.
The NOSD Buildings and Grounds Department will make safety a priority in maintaining the district’s buildings and grounds. The Buildings and Grounds Department will make the buildings and grounds safe, attractive, and inviting.
In order to achieve the Vision, the NOSD Buildings and Grounds Department will:
• Be attentive to all safety concerns.
• Work with administrators and staff members in beautifying our schools by means of updating and thorough cleaning.
• Work with administrators and staff members to update rooms and build innovative teaching tools to benefit the students.
• Continue to work toward a “total team” concept with the Buildings and Grounds Department.
• Communicate building use expectations with members of the community who utilize our facilities.
• Make use of the five-year plan to make sound fiscal decisions
• Update our Web site on a regular basis.